fourth_strikes_first: Artbook/Magazine (Default)
[personal profile] fourth_strikes_first posting in [community profile] 3steplogs
Characters: Quatre & Raberba
When: After This and Before This!
Where: Quatre & Raberba's room
Rating: PG
Summary: Uh...cuteness?


Quatre:...Raberba, I just invited you on a date. Let's get you dressed up..

Raberba: *stares* What?!

Quatre: >.> You needed to get out.

Raberba: I get out!

Quatre: With someone. Come on, let me live vicariously through you.

Raberba: Quatre... You don't have to do that.

Quatre: Hey, I'm playing nice with Odd, okay? I want you to go out and have some fun.

Raberba: That's not the point.

Quatre: I don't care if that's not the point. Please just let me dress you up?

Raberba: *sighs* Alright...

Quatre: I'm not sure how...date like its going to be.

Raberba: We'll have fun. We generally do.

Quatre: Good, that's all I wanted. *hugs and drags off to the closet to find something sexy for Raberba*

Raberba: *hugs back and just... tries not to cringe too much*

Quatre: Why are you so ornery?

Raberba: Maybe because I'd rather have the invitation from Odd...

Quatre: Sorry...I'm being pushy again.

Raberba: It's alright.

Quatre: Next time I'm sure he'll ask you.

Raberba: I hope so.

Quatre: *pets him* Well I'll make sure you look completely fabulous so he has to ask you out...or I'll break down and call Duo cause I suck at this sort of thing.

Raberba: *leans against him* You're fine, Quatre.

Quatre: *starts picking things out for him and leans back* Maybe...I meddle because I care. And then Duo tries to do the same and I just...got so mad at him. And that should have taught me not to do shit like this. So if you don't want to go just tell me...

Raberba: *hugs him tight* I want to go, I'd just rather him ask me.

Quatre: Having a middle man arrange your dates is kinda stupid.

Raberba: Just a bit awkward, yes.

Quatre: *smiles* I won't do it again...

Raberba: *smiles* Thanks.

Quatre: Until Duo...I never had anyone that was really close to me, like a sibling. I'm still getting the hang of it.

Raberba: I know what you mean. You'll be fine.

Quatre: *hands him a pile of clothes to try on* And so will you.

Raberba: *chuckles and moves away to change* Of course.

Quatre: *sits down on the bed and pulls out his violin*

Raberba: *changes as quickly as possibly before coming out to get the other's opinion*

Quatre: *shakes his head* Maybe with a different shirt?

Raberba: *pouts a little without even thinking about it but turns to grab another shirt and tries that*

Quatre: *stands up and puts a scarf around Raberba's neck and grins* Yes.

Raberba: *might.... just be blushing a little, but smiles* Thank you.

Quatre: You're welcome. Now I just have to figure out who Sebastian keeps running off to see.

Raberba: Yes, we should.

Quatre: And find him a decent cello.

Raberba: *smiles and nods* Yes.

Quatre: I still haven't heard you play.

Raberba: ... No, I haven't...

Quatre: Do you not want to? *takes Raberba's hand*

Raberba: *squeezes his hand* I haven't played in years...

Quatre: Neither had I until the other day, and I can't even feel the strings. If you ever want to, you don't have to ask, you're welcome to borrow it.

Raberba: *smiles wanly* Thank you.

Quatre: You're welcome. *lays back on the bed and stares at the ceiling mulling things over* I'm worried things are going to get bad here again.

Raberba: *crawls onto the bed and stretches out beside him to curl up against him* I hope not...

Quatre: The gods haven't done anything lately...*rubs his eyes*

Raberba: Right...

Quatre; We don't have a government here to help if things go badly or if there's an emergency. The police probably deal with more cats stuck in trees than anything else. And the hospital has been put out of service before in states of emergency.

Raberba: *wraps his arms around Quatre*

Quatre: There are plenty of people here who don't know how to protect themselves, or even basic first aid. And its not as if what this place throws at us is normal by any means. *closes his eyes* At home at least I knew what I could expect. Here there are sentient super computers that can virtualize monsters and weeks when the entire world decides to change without any warning.

Raberba: Eventually? Get the business stable enough that I don't need to be on hand at every second of every day. To have something of a life.

Quatre: A life with someone else?

Raberba: Yes.

Quatre: *hugs him* Good, I'm sure you'll make it happen.

Raberba: *hugs back* So will you. If you want that...

Quatre: I have what I thought would help me fix everything else and I haven't even gotten to second base with him. At this rate one of us will probably get sent back home before it does happen. So I guess trying to get my act together and deciding what I want is probably a good idea. *smiles*

Raberba: *smiles back* You will.

Quatre: Yeah...someday. *looks back at the ceiling* Did you and Trowa ever...?

Raberba: No... Not yet...

Quatre: *nods and gets up* Odd will be here at 7

Raberba: I'm ready...

Quatre: Have fun. I'll be here...with Dickens and coffee. *picks up his book and sits back down on the bed*

Raberba: *smiles gently* And Trowa.

Quatre: and Sebastian. I'm sure they'll find something to do.

Raberba: ... I think Sebastian might be out for the evening.

Quatre: ...he didn't say anything earlier.

Raberba: Has he ever?

Quatre: no but...I wasn't trying to get you out of the house. *blushes and puts down his book* Odd said I was. I was just going to read and attempt not to ruin dinner.

Raberba: *laughs gently* Yes you were, you told me so yourself. Maybe not to spend it with Trowa, but I think you should.

Quatre: I don't know if that's such a good idea.

Raberba: Why not?

Quatre; because I want things that he isn't ready to give me. He still isn't used to touching and kissing. And I'm worried that I'll push too fast if given the chance.

Raberba: *can't help but feel part of that might just be because of himself. So* He's not going to get used to anything if you two aren't left alone often.

Quatre: ...you have too much faith in me. *hears the doorbell ring*

Raberba: Of course I do. *smiles, then gives him a firm hug* I'll see you later.

Quatre: okay...*going to wait a while and see if Trowa comes to him, because avoidance tactics are more fun*

Profile

3steplogs: (Default)
Three Steps From Paradise: Log Community

April 2015

S M T W T F S
   1234
567 891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 01:42 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios